Sexuality and Intimacy Men’s Group (For Northwest Residents)
- Groups are 6-8 weeks long, and one night a week, and are usually limited to 6 men. Location in North Seattle.
- Those interested must apply through the online application.
- The fee is $60 per group (6 sessions, $360) and must be paid in advance.
- Group members will be writing their sexuality timeline and an in-depth dive into one of their own personal narratives of sexuality. Each participant will also have a book to read that will be determined before each group.
- If you’re interested in attending and haven’t worked with Andrew before, the first step is to complete the application form.
- The next step is to have a session Andrew (either in-person or Skype), to do some initial work with your story and to make sure that the group is a good fit for where you are at on your journey. The fee for that session is $100 per 30-minute session.
- Admission into each group will be determined after application and individual session.
Groups are ongoing. And once they are filled, you will be contacted with an upcoming group time. If you sign up you must commit to being at each session, as the absence of one group member is disruptive to group dynamics.